Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Romney Admits to Using $100 Bills As Toilet Paper

               
     Wealthy presidential candidate Mitt Romney admitted to reporters he wipes his rear with one-hundred dollar bills.  The candidate doesn't see anything wrong with the practice explaining:
     "I know some people can't afford to use $100 bills to wipe their ass and are forced to use $20's or, God forbid, $5 dollar bills.  It will be my goal when elected President to see that every citizen can afford to wipe their asses with Benjamin Franklin." 
     When asked why he uses such large bills for Charmin, he says that is how his family has always wiped their tushes. 
     "It is how I was raised.  My parents taught me and I have taught my children it is acceptable to wipe your derriere with bills of large denominations.  See, I believe in family traditions and family values and I plan to bring the traditions of rich, crazy Mormons to the White House." 
      
B.P. Reporting

1 comment:

  1. Wow this right hear shows you just how stupid this page is.If you realy beleave he does this then there is nothing any one can do to save your mind.IT WAY GONE AND NOT COMING BACK.

    ReplyDelete